Volcan De Mi Tierra Blanco, Reposado & Anejo Cristalino Bundle Set
Volcan de mi Tierra (volcano of my land) pays homage to & is named after a real volcano that sits in the lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Volcan is built on an assemblage, selecting the very best agave from two regions (Lowlands and Highlands) to reach a complex and elegant liquid. showcases precision and harmony between terroir and wood.
Volcan Blanco Tequila
- PROFILE: Profile: an expression of our terroir, the tequila blanco blends its herbal, citrus and spice notes indicative of the lowlands and fruity notes of cherry, pear from the highlands
- COLOR: bright, clear, silver tone
- TASTE: sweet agave notes with delicate hints of grapefruit and a touch of black pepper spice, making for a well-balanced finish
Volcan Reposado Tequila
- PROFILE: Profile: a blend of both American and European Oaks to exemplify both the complexity but also finesse of our chosen agave. A true expression of singular terroir focus with 100% Highlands, intertwined with duality of oak and experimentation over time.
- AROMA: Agave is very well accompanied by fruity notes such as blackcurrant, red apple, pineapple and well-ripened peaches. Very well combined with nuts and dried fruits. In the background, floral and honey notes appear. Very balanced and smooth.
- TASTE: Soft with a rich mouth fill at the back. Toasted and tobacco notes pleasant and sustained over time. The fruity notes reappear highlighting the pineapple with light citrus notes and a very pleasant mild honey flavor.
Volcan Anejo Cristalino Tequila
- PROFILE: Profile: a fusion of aromas; tobacco, dried fruit, chocolate, vanilla and the cooked agave all come together to form the unique and elegant style that is indicative of Cristalino
- COLOR: bright, crystalline & straw-like undertone
- TASTE: the Cristalino's powerful personality shines thru with robust flavors of caramel, tobacco and dark chocolate, while finishing with a silky permanence in the mouth