The Original Wheated Bourbon Whiskey features an exceptionally smooth taste, substituting wheat for rye grain. Bottled at 90 proof, this bourbon stands out with its burnt orange color. Its softer flavor notes make this bourbon great for sipping or making cocktails.
Replacing the rye grain in the traditional recipe with wheat provides for an exceptionally smooth taste. And at 7 years of age and 90 proof, W. L. Weller is a truly outstanding buy.
A sweet nose with a presence of caramel. Tasting notes of honey, butterscotch, and a soft woodiness. It's smooth, delicate and calm. Features a smooth finish with a sweet honeysuckle flair.
- 2019 Gold Medal - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Outstanding Medal - Whiskies of the World
- 2019 Silver Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards
- 2019 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - New York International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018 "Excellent
- 2018 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
Fast and easy shipping
thanks for the Weller! Super quick turn around on shipping and very well packed in the box. Will talk to you soon.
Weller Special Reserve is great|! Smooth and great tasting.
This is a Christmas present, so I haven’t tried it, but the service was great, packaging was VERY secure, and product arrived faster than expected. I can’t wait to give it to my husband on Christmas. He’s been looking for Weller and Taylor for a while.
We truly enjoy Weller & their bourbons have a great mash bill with very smooth finish. Bottle Buzz has good pricing and great service!
Thank you for a flawless transaction!